Trippin balls in college!

After 5 glorious weeks of no lectures I am finally back in college! With a brand new semester in full swing all my past sins have been forgiven forgotten :) I still cant believe how fast this year is going, before I know it I'll be in my 3rd year and graduating or else get expelled for some reckless shenanigan that I didnt do. The only downside of college yesterday was that I spent the entire day trippin balls on LSD and couldn't really follow what was going on. OK, well I didn't actually take any drugs but in the giving circumstance I was in another world altogether. You see, the night before last was the worst night of sleep that I ever had. In fact no such occurrence of sleep had even taken place. After about 4 hours of tossing and turning I gave up on the aspect of a peaceful slumber and spent the rest of the night listening to music. At this point I knew I was screwed and decided the only way I'd survive the day was to have caffeine continuously running through my veins. By the time I got on the bus I felt like a total zombie, the lights were on but there was nobody home. Surprisingly my first class wasn't that bad. 6 people were chosen to act out a mock political debate and the rest of us had to throw difficult and confusing questions at them. Around 1.00pm that day I was in a state of comical hysteria. I exploded into fits of laughter at the most random and ridiculous things and whenever someone said anything remotely dull or uninteresting I'd begin to feel the weight of my own tiredness and slip into an emotionless gaze. I was reminded of this documentary I once saw about this American lad who actually developed an inability to sleep and eventually died of this unceasing deprivation. It seems mad now but on my journey home the thought about losing the ability to sleep worried the shit out of me.
By the time I arrived home I could literally feel the strain of having to keep my eyes open and eventually manged to drag myself up to bed where I had the best 13 hours sleep of my life.
Category: